We are seeking a motivated, driven, and person to join our Cellar & Store team.
As a Cellar/Store person You will work closely with Senior Management to achieve the Caloundra Power Boat Club objectives:
- Implementing quality control procedures, receiving and the storage of goods.
- Completing regular stock takes
- Communicating with various departments regarding stock requirements and ordering.
- You will be responsible for keeping the Cellar, dock, and store areas to a meticulous level of cleanliness. As well as regular cleaning of beer lines.
- Basic Maintenance of Cellar systems including beer taps and lines
- Helping in Bar and other areas as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a team player willing to help where required
- Hold a current RSA certificate or be willing to attain
- Previous experience in cellar systems and the upkeep are preferred but not essential
- Be available for early morning starts (06:00AM) which will include weekends
- Have a passion for providing customers with the highest quality beverages possible.
Roster (usual) Expectations:
- Casual role around 18 hrs/week with the opportunity to learn or work in other areas (ie; Bar, FOH etc) opening up to more hours
- Friday – Sunday 6:00AM starts (Possibility of 4AM start one day a week)
- Requirement to be present at key times during Club operations including public holidays and the Christmas period
To apply click the apply button on this page. To be considered for this role you must include a resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter will address how you will contribute to the objectives as listed above.
The Caloundra Power Boat Club is a place to belong.
We’re a proud community club valuing our people and customers at our core. This is where our goals and objectives stem from.
We strive for all our people to grow and develop their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry and beyond.
Caloundra Power Boat Club is one of the regions most award-winning venues, currently holding the past 5 Sunshine Coast Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
The Club last year won the Australian Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
Hosting 100+ events a year along with being in the industry for over 25 years, Caloundra Power Boat Club offers personalised service with our own trained, professional team.
Located in Golden Beach right alongside the Pumicestone Passage, the venue is open 7 days of the week for weddings and private events along with our Quarterdeck restaurant and Portside Café on the ground floor.