An incredible opportunity is now available for an experienced, motivated and dedicated Casual Courtesy Bus Driver to join our team! You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly team involved in the delivery of an outstanding service to our members and guests.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cool and calm driving skills
- Outstanding time management and navigation skills
- Exceptional teamwork
- High standards of personal grooming
- Conflict resolution skills/customer relations skills
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal & written communication skills
- Keeping to schedules, time and boundary limits
- Upholding the club’s policies and procedures
- You will be confident and approachable.
- Have a strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills.
- A passion for the hospitality industry is a must!
- Current LR Drivers Licence and experience driving a passenger vehicle
- Drivers Authorisation or willing to get one
- Hold a current Queensland RSA Certificate (willing to get one)
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of local area and roads is an advantage
- Have and maintain a good driving record
- Prior Front of House knowledge is an advantage – Bar and Bistro
The Caloundra Power Boat Club is a place to belong.
We’re a proud community club valuing our people and customers at our core. This is where our goals and objectives stem from.
We strive for all our people to grow and develop their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry and beyond.
Caloundra Power Boat Club is one of the regions most award-winning venues, currently holding the past 5 Sunshine Coast Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
The Club last year won the Australian Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
Hosting 100+ events a year along with being in the industry for over 25 years, Caloundra Power Boat Club offers personalised service with our own trained, professional team.
Located in Golden Beach right alongside the Pumicestone Passage, the venue is open 7 days of the week for weddings and private events along with our Quarterdeck restaurant and Portside Café on the ground floor.