Join the team at CALOUNDRA POWER BOAT CLUB delivering exceptional dining experience to our members and guests
- Enjoy working within a friendly, passionate, and professional team
- Flexible roster which may include working in both of our kitchens
- Full time, salaried role and or casual position
About the role:
Due to how busy we are we currently have positions available in our Quarterdeck restaurant with amazing views over the Pumicestone Passage.
Salary for this role is negotiable, based on experience, and level of responsibility within the team
The role is to support the Head Chef & Sous Chef to deliver an unforgettable dining experience to our guests.
- Work within a team, and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to look after a section, with an emphasis on quality and pride in your work
- Deliver delicious, flavourful, and quality menus for all our diners as well as catering for dietary requirements
- Ability to follow direction and assist others within the team
- Enjoy coming to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications as a chef; however, applicants without qualifications but with adequate relevant experience also considered
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Club environment will be favourably viewed
- Excellent communication and the ability to work within a small team
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport required
- Willingness to work across a 7-day work roster with range of lunch and dinner shifts
What we offer:
- 38-hour work week with paid overtime for public holidays and extra hours worked
- Organisation and ability to plan your holidays and days off with calendar of events available to view up to 12 months in advance
- ½ priced Gym membership
The Caloundra Power Boat Club is a place to belong. We’re a proud community club valuing our people and customers at our core. This is where our goals and objectives stem from. We strive for all our people to grow and develop their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry and beyond.
Caloundra Power Boat Club is one of the regions most award-winning venues, currently holding the past 5 Sunshine Coast Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
The Club last year won the Australian Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
Hosting 100+ events a year along with being in the industry for over 25 years, Caloundra Power Boat Club offers personalised service with our own trained, professional team.
Located in Golden Beach right alongside the Pumicestone Passage, the venue is open 7 days of the week for weddings and private events along with our Quarterdeck restaurant and Portside Café on the ground floor.