Join the team at CALOUNDRA POWER BOAT CLUB delivering exceptional dining experience to our members and guests
- Enjoy working within a friendly, passionate, and professional team
- Flexible roster which may include working in both of our kitchens
- Casual position with consistent and ongoing hours
About the role:
Due to how busy we are we currently have 2 Kitchen Hand positions available in our Quarterdeck restaurant with amazing views over the Pumicestone Passage.
The role is to support the kitchen team to deliver an unforgettable dining experience to our guests.
- High energy.
- Great attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask.
- Good availability.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to follow direction and assist others within the team
- Enjoy coming to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport required
- Willingness to work across a 7 day work roster with range of lunch and dinner shifts
The Caloundra Power Boat Club is a place to belong.
We’re a proud community club valuing our people and customers at our core. This is where our goals and objectives stem from.
We strive for all our people to grow and develop their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry and beyond.
Caloundra Power Boat Club is one of the regions most award-winning venues, currently holding the past 5 Sunshine Coast Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
The Club last year won the Australian Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
Hosting 100+ events a year along with being in the industry for over 25 years, Caloundra Power Boat Club offers personalised service with our own trained, professional team.
Located in Golden Beach right alongside the Pumicestone Passage, the venue is open 7 days of the week for weddings and private events along with our Quarterdeck restaurant and Portside Café on the ground floor.