LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY!?
The successful candidate will be flexible and willing to work afternoon shifts or as workload dictates. The Position is Casual working 3-4 shifts per week @ 4-6 hours per shift
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the accurate and secure processing of Cash and eftpos
- Data entry using our company’s business tailored software
- Adhere to strict company policy and procedure
Ideally, you will possess:
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to prioritise and to work well under pressure
- Mathematical, literacy, and communication skills
- Possess a natural tendency for attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to obtain a satisfactory current Criminal History Check
- Able to do early starts (07.00am starts)
Caloundra Power Boat Club is one of the regions most award-winning venues, currently holding the past 5 Sunshine Coast Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
The Club last year won the Australian Brides Choice Award for Best Licenced Venue.
Hosting 100+ events a year along with being in the industry for over 25 years, Caloundra Power Boat Club offers personalised service with our own trained, professional team.
Located in Golden Beach right alongside the Pumicestone Passage, the venue is open 7 days of the week for weddings and private events along with our Quarterdeck restaurant and Portside Café on the ground floor.
The Caloundra Power Boat Club is a place to belong.
We’re a proud community club valuing our people and customers at our core. This is where our goals and objectives stem from.
We strive for all our people to grow and develop their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry and beyond.